terms & conditions
Orders and Sales
Qstore Refurbishment Process
QStore Refurbishment Process
- Receive products – QStore products are sourced and received from its parent company, who specializes in renting out new products to large corporates for a limited term. After which the products are returned to QStore to remarket.
- Assessment & Repairs – This phase is designed to test all the components on all products and determine if any parts need to be replaced or repaired.
- Stock holding – The products go to our stock holding area, ready for sale.
- Install / Setup – Check order instructions and ensure correct specifications, install updated operating system and device drivers, update BIOS settings, etc.
- Quality control – Double check system specification, verify and test all parts and functionality of the device, check BIOS setting profile, verify the operating system license key, stress testing, verify serial number
- Packing / Shipping – Clean the device, verify all peripheral parts to be present, check delivery notes, create shipping tags, securely package the device in special QStore boxes
Orders Processing and Timelines
Once QStore has received full payment for an order, the order will be processed.
The order will be processed within 2 working days. (Large orders may need some extra time)
During this timeframe, the following take place:
- The products are picked from our warehouse stock
- The products undergo the last three steps in the ‘QStore Refurbishment Process’
- The funds from PayFast are transferred to us within 48 hours of payment
- The order will be delivered between 3 to 5 working days from payment.
- All promotions are valid while stock lasts.
- Promotions run for a certain time and may be stopped at any time deemed fit by QStore.
- Promotional pricing is only relevant to the promotions and will only be valid while that promotion is on offer.
- Voucher codes may be inapplicable to certain promotional products.
All products featured on the website are refurbished, unless stated otherwise. Actual products may differ slightly in appearance to images shown.
Product Availability and Limitations
Given the popularity and/or supply constraints of some of the products, QStore may have to limit the number of products available for purchase. QStore reserves the right to change quantities available for purchase at any time (even after you placed an order). There may be occasions when QStore confirms the order but subsequently learns that it cannot supply the ordered product. In the event that QStore cannot supply a product you ordered, QStore will cancel the order and refund the purchase price in full.
Pricing and Payment
All prices are inclusive of VAT, of South African currency (ZAR).
QStore reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
Quotations/Proforma invoices are valid for 5 days after the quotation date, subject to availability of stock.
Payment methods include:
- Payment online through QStore’s secure online payment platform PayFast
- EFT payment
- Cash payment into the QStore bank account
The order will only be valid once the funds clears in QStore’s bank account.
QStore does not accept cash payments at our premises for security reasons.
Order Acceptance / Confirmation for Online Purchases
When QStore receives an order, an order confirmation will be sent via email. The receipt of an order confirmation, however, does not signify QStore’s acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of its offer to sell. QStore are simply confirming that the order has been received. QStore reserves the right at any time after receiving the order to accept or decline the order for any reason. If QStore cancels an order after billing have already occured, QStore will refund the billed amount.
Shipping & Delivery
Deliveries in South Africa may be quoted on request, based on the delivery address provided, shipping method chosen and paid for by the user.
Delivery of the order can be impacted by events beyond QStore’s control once it leaves the QStore facility. QStore cannot be held liable for late deliveries. QStore will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth delivery.
All deliveries will require a signature. If there’s no-one available at the delivery address, a re-delivery will be attempted. If this is not successful, the products will be returned to QStore by the courier. An additional fee will be charged to arrange a further delivery.
If the goods arrive damaged at point of delivery the order can be refused and returned with the driver.
In the case of multifunctional printers, the warranty only applies when QStore delivers (deliveries are at an additional cost to the user). QStore uses vehicles with special suspension to transport the products to you to ensure the products stay intact. If multifunctional printers are collected by customers warranties will not apply.
South African Sales Only
QStore accepts orders from billing addresses within the Republic of South Africa. QStore will not ship products purchased to an address outside of South Africa. QStore products are subject to South African and foreign export control laws and regulations and must be purchased, sold, exported, re-exported, transferred, and used in compliance with such export laws and regulations.
Damaged / Missing Items / Wrong Products
PLEASE CALL IMMEDIATELY TO REPORT ANY DAMAGES
At the at point of delivery the order can be refused and returned with the driver.
It’s very important that any damages, missing or incorrect products must be reported as soon as possible.
If this is not possible QStore will consider it reasonable that the products have been checked for visible damage and reported within 7 days. If it is not intended to use the goods immediately, it is advised to open and inspect the products before storing. Damage requests reported too late may be refused.
NOTE: Do not try to fix a product if it is damaged.
All refurbished Laptops sold by Qstore have a 12 months carry-in warranty on the hardware and all Desktops come with a 6 Months carry-in warranty unless stated otherwise. Any hardware fault encountered within the warranty period will be covered by this warranty.
The product will be repaired directly by QStore. If that’s not possible QStore will give a replacement, or if that’s not possible, QStore will refund less incurred charges after the return of the product.
Any hardware faults need to be reported to QStore as soon as possible. The faulty products will need to returned to QStore at your expense, with the proof of purchase. Alternatively, QStore may provide a quotation for the collection and return of the product.
Products returned must be in the following condition:
- Original packaging
- All warranty stickers in place
- Same parts as per the original products supplied
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Software problems
- Failure to the products that are not related to general wear and tear with fair usage; but caused by misuse, neglect, accident, improper storage, installation or handling, or by repair or modification not done by QStore.
- When the products have different specifications to the original products supplied, and/or parts are missing, and/or parts and covers are not intact.
- When the products have been tampered with, missing screws and warranty labels that are tampered with
- Surge damage
- Any failures relating to perceived hardware failure due to incompatible software drivers or viruses
QStore Technical support do not provide training, setup assistance, or help with software. An additional fee may be quoted if assistance is needed for this.
Warranty on Laptop Batteries
QStore does not commit to a minimum battery discharge / run time.
No warranty is offered on the batteries. Functionality will be based with the Power Supply Products plugged in.
To ensure optimum performance QStore does recommend that a new battery is purchased. To order a new battery or any other upgrades, please contact QStore for assistance. Manufacturers warranties on these parts may be valid based on the relevant manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
Returns / Exchange / Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with the product, the product may be returned with all accessories, the original receipt and original packaging within 7 days of the date the product was received. QStore will exchange it or offer a refund based on the original payment amount and method, less any direct costs associated with the order.
Direct costs are costs incurred by QStore to suppliers directly for the processing of the order. These include, but are not limited to: PayFast transaction fees, courier fees, requested hardware and software upgrade fees, damage costs, etc.
Please ensure returns/exchanges/refunds comply with the following:
- The warranty seals must be intact, no modification must have been made by anyone other than QStore
- The products must be securely packed to preserve the value
- The cost of return will be for your account
To qualify for an exchange or refund, the products must be returned to QStore. Kindly also send a full reason for the return, for QStore to keep a detailed record for quality control and aftersales purposes.
The products will be tested on return to QStore to ensure it was returned in the same condition that it was provided. Any damages will be deducted off the refund amount. On the successful assessment of the products, the relevant refund will be done, less the direct costs relevant to the order.
QStore will endeavour to process refunds within 7 days after receiving back the products at QStore’s physical premises, but not longer than 30 days from receipt of the products.
011 880 5290
Cosmo Business Park, Malibongwe Drive
Roodepoort, Gauteng, 2188